Virtual Print Pilot is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2003-06-19. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000.
Virtual Print Pilot is meant for substitution of a real printer in the next cases:
- checking up of printing function of a developed software;
- converting of any document (PDF, DOC, XLS, TXT...) into a raster image.
- converts any document that you've sent to your printer, to image file;
- program saves images to the user-defined folder;
- images filenames can use user-defined filename template;
- you can select what to do with the resulted images: open using default image viewer, run user-defined external application and use image filename as a command-line parameter;
- generates "true" EMF files;
- up to 4800x4800 dpi support on Win2000/XP and up to 2400x2400 dpi on Windows 9x/NT.
Virtual Print Pilot (version 1.22) has a file size of 1.20 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 99 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.